Catering services at St Mary's is provided by Pabulum Catering
St Mary's menu is updated each week on Pabulum's website.
To see this week's menu CLICK HERE
Pabulum's Vision - "To be at the forefront of improving the next generation’s health and well being, by shaping the food culture in Education that inspires a passion and love of fresh food – without compromise."
"Fresh, wholesome, delicious food, competitively priced, ethically produced and honestly served with a smile – that’s what sits at the heart of Pabulum.
In fact, we take our values so seriously that we put honesty, trust and integrity at the forefront of everything we do. Little wonder then that we’ve built our reputation on applying ethically and ecologically sound management practices to deliver innovative food of the highest quality, working only with suppliers who share our commitment to good service, quality, value and the environment."
Free School Meals
Your child might be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
Children who get paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get free school meals.
If you would like to apply for Free School Meals please complete our application form. To download the form CLICK HERE