Admission Policy & Procedures
Admission Policy (For admission to Year 7 in September 2017)
What Ofsted has just said about St Mary's (Ofsted Report - February 2017):
- "Leaders are really moving the school, and the quality of teaching, forward."
- "The school looks after pupils very well. It takes the right steps to keep them safe."
- "The school is, therefore, always improving. It continues to move successfilly towards its aim of 'excellence not mediocrity'."
- "The strong leadership is growing a strong, happy school community based positively on welcoming Christian values. Parents and pupils are pleased with the school's improvement."
- "Pupils feel motivated by the teaching. Staff often go the extra mile to show that they really value the pupils and that they truly seek to understand their needs and personalities, well beyond a set of data. This is a real gift to the pupils, who recognise and appreciate it."